Little Harbor Elementary School
Banwell Architects teamed with EEI on a design build energy performance project to make energy and mechanical improvements for the Portsmouth School District. Upgrades to the Mechanical, Fire Alarm and Fire Protection system were completed during the summers of 2015 and 2016 to the Little Harbour School. The overall scope of work included:
- Removal of asbestos ceiling tile.
- Installation of a NFPA compliant sprinkler and fire alarm system.
- Installation of a new boiler, HVAC controls, and energy recovery ventilators.
- Installation of new ceiling tiles and grid, including decorative ceiling in cafeteria.
- Installation of LED lighting system.
- Replacing asbestos flooring.
Size: 67,000 sf Renovation
Project Cost: $8,000,000