The Blake Hill Preserves factory and retail store is located at Artisan Park on Route 5 in Windsor, Vermont. This new facility will allow award-winning Blake Hill Preserves to significantly increase production of their fine jams and preserves. The building includes:
- Food production area to meet USDA sanitary standards
- 600 sq. ft. retail space with generous daylighting
- 2,700 sq. ft. warehouse, shipping/receiving, & loading dock area.
- Walls and foundations constructed of insulated concrete forms with a total insulation value of R-24.
- Steel roof structure and membrane roof assembly with a total insulation value of R-40.
- Site layout and floor plan that allows for a future expansion of the retail, production and warehouse areas.